Bachelor and double degrees
- S2000 Bachelor of Science
- S3002 Bachelor of Science Advanced – Research (Honours)
- S2006 Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts
- S2004 Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Computer Science
- S2005 Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Music – Please note that there is an extra requirement of an audition for Music and details for mid-year auditions will be available in April.
One year Honours – see Honours section below
- S3701 Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Masters by Coursework
Please note that if you are offered a place to commence a science course at mid-year the choice of units in semester two may be limited by unit prerequisites and you may not be able to enrol in a full workload. This means it may take you longer than the normal course duration to complete your course.
Apply online via eAdmissions.
Application closing dates to commence in semester two 2017
Early round: 9 June 2017
Later round: 7 July 2017
To avoid any delays in considering your application, please submit all relevant documentation when lodging your application. The Faculty will need to sight original or certified copies of all documentation before an offer can be made.
If you are currently studying at another tertiary institution, you apply now before the closing date but your application may not be assessed until you provide your semester one results. Please provide your semester one results as soon as possible for your application to be considered. Please note the important dates below.
You may be eligible to apply for credit for prior learning. Complete the relevant credit application form, stating your preferred science major/s, and submit this together with your online application. Please list all units you wish to receive credit. If you are currently studying at a tertiary institution then please include these units on your credit application form and credit will considered on successful completion of these units.
- Enrolment for early offers – week commencing 12 June 2017
- Semester two timetable preferences close – 10am, Tuesday 20 June 2017
- Enrolment for later offers – 10-12 July 2017
- Timetable preferences close for sorting - 5pm 13 July 2017
- Orientation week – Monday, 17 July 2017
- Semester two starts - Monday, 24 July 2017
- Monash University principal dates
Apply for a course transfer by completing the internal course transfer application form and submitting to Science Student Services. It is recommended you visit Science Student Services to talk to a course adviser about a course plan and how much credit you may be granted,
Transferring course is part of a competitive selection process. The minimum eligibility requirements for a course transfer are:
- being a current Monash student (you must maintain your enrolment)
- meeting the prerequisites for the new course
- performing at an appropriate level in your current course
- successful completion of at least 12 credit points of a Monash University course.
Your application will be considered based on the following:
- you must normally achieve a minimum average
- your entire academic record
- your personal statement and other documentary evidence submitted with the application.
|Courses||Campus||Minimum % required|
|S2000 Bachelor of Science||Clayton||50% average from a science course and 60% average from a non-science course.|
|S3002 Bachelor of Science Advanced - Research (Honours)||Clayton||70% average|
|S2006 Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts||Clayton||60% average|
|S2004 Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Computer Science||Clayton||60% average|
*Please note that there are extra requirements of audition for Music courses
You must meet the course pre-requisites and your application will be considered based on the following:
1) Your entire academic record.
2) Your personal statement and other documentary evidence submitted with the application.
|S6002 Master of Environment and Sustainability||Clayton|
S6001 Master of Financial Mathematics
Applications for mid-year start open Friday 31 March and close Friday 16 June.
One year Honours
- S3701 Bachelor of Science (Honours)
3520 and S3002: Bachelor of Science Advanced - Research (Honours) - If you are completing stage 3 of your course by the end of semester one 2017, you will receive an email from the Faculty inviting you to complete an ‘Expression of interest’ for Honours.
Contact Science Student Services