The information and links below give an overview of the majors and units offered by the School of Biological Sciences.
All enquiries should be directed to the Unit Coordinators.
Course and unit information
- List of Units - 2017
- Unit Information and Unit Web pages - 2017
- Major and Minors and Recommended Streams (Unit Combinations)
- Unit field trip opportunities
This is a general overview of safety as relevant to undergraduate students. All undergraduate students must read the general "Undergraduate Safety (OHS) Guidelines" at the start of each semester.
All undergraduate students attending one of the school's field trips should read the OHSE safety guidelines for either 'Remote' or 'Urban' field activities.
Facilities and Resources
- Assessment cover sheet - for hard copy submissions only (DOCX, 0.31 MB)
- Report Writing Guidelines (PDF, 0.1 MB)
- Essay Writing Guidelines (PDF, 0.14 MB)
- Deadline Policy
- Cheating and Plagiarism policy
- Special Consideration Policy