Most students studying biological sciences are enrolled in either the Bachelor of Science degree or the double degree of Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science. In addition, there are many other single and double degrees in which you can include biological sciences as part of your degree program.
Degrees offered at Clayton
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science Advanced – Research (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science Advanced – Global Challenges (Honours)
Double degrees available with a Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Global)
- Bachelor of Journalism
Business and Economics:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Laws
Medicine, Nursing and Health sciences:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
For more information visit the Monash Course Finder.
For further details on the possible double degrees and their requirements see the Monash University Undergraduate Handbook. The School of Biological Sciences offers students a choice of units leading to an extended major in genetics and ecology and conservation biology (72 points = 12 units), a major (48 points = 8 units), or a minor sequence (24 points = 4 units) in the following areas:, ecology, and conservation biology, environmental science, genetics, and freshwater biology, molecular biology, plant sciences and zoology.