Welcome to the homepage for Alan Bond's Electrochemistry Research group.
Part of the School of Chemistry, and situated at the Clayton campus of Monash University, the group covers a wide range of experimental and theoretical interests, and has research links with distinguished academics around the world.
The Bond group is home to a number of different projects, some of which build on previous work done in our labs, and some which have arrived with international researchers.
Amongst other work being undertaken in the group are the following research efforts:
- Solid state electrochemistry
- Studies on polyoxomolybdates
- Fourier Transform AC voltammetry
- The voltammetry of surface confined proteins
- Fundamental and application of ionic liquids in electrochemistry
- Spectroelectrochemistry with in-situ UV/Vis and infrared