Peninsula Health and Fitness Centre
Whether you are a Monash University student, staff member or the general community, Monash Peninsula Activity and Recreation Centre (MPARC) is open to you!
The Peninsula campus Health and Fitness Centre has a fully equipped Health and Fitness Centre, dedicated Group Fitness Studio and much more. See more information on what is at MPARC.
With so many membership options to choose from, you will find one which suits you. View your membership options! All Fitness memberships give you access to the Peninsula, Caulfield and Clayton facilities for no extra charge.
View our operating hours or download your FREE one week trial pass!
- Cardio Theatre including Cross Trainers, Stepper, Treadmills, Rowers and Exercise Bikes
- Extensive Range of Pin-Loaded and Free-Weights
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Strength training (TRX) area
- Free Health and Fitness Assessments and Personalised Exercise Program
- Free quarterly fitness testing sessions
- Friendly and Highly Experienced Staff
- Group Fitness Classes: view our timetable
MPARC, Building W, Monash Sport
McMahons Road, Frankston, Vic 3199
Tel: 9904 4496
Fax: 9904 4438