Social Sport Registration
Summer 2017/18 Registrations are NOW OPEN!
Summer competitions include:
Women's Fast 5's Netball Monday Evening at Peninsula Campus
Women's and Mixed Netball Tuesday Evenings at Clayton Campus
Mixed and Open Basketball Tuesday Evenings at Clayton Campus
Mixed and Open Indoor Soccer Tuesday Evenings at Clayton Campus
To register for the summer competition please click here.
Semester 1 2018 registrations will open in February 2018.
Summer 2017/18 Competition Dates
Start Date: Week of the 20th November 2017
End of Year Break: 18th December to 5th of January (No Matches)
Competitions End: Week of the 19th of February 2018
Registrations close 14 November, 2017.
For any questions about competitions, please email email@example.com
Please note many competitions reach capacity well before the registration close date. Order of entry into competitions will be based on date of registration, therefore we urge all teams to register early to avoid disappointment.
When selecting a competition, you are agreeing that your team will be available to play at any time within the specified period as listed on the Social Sport timetable. Due to the large number of teams participating in Social Sport competitions we are unable to accommodate game time requests.
Please take care in selecting the competition ensuring the campus, day, sport and type (ie mixed, open, women's) are correct as we offer many similar named competitions.
Please note: Players playing on different teams
Players must be aware they cannot be registered to play in two different teams in the same competition on the same night.
For example: You can be registered to play Mixed Basketball and Open Basketball. However you cannot play Open Basketball Division 1 and also be registered in an Open Basketball Division 2 team, or another Open Basketball Division 1 team as they are considered the same competition.
To complete your registration you will need:
- A team name (offensive or inappropriate team names will not be accepted).
- Captain and vice captains details, including phone numbers, email address and student/staff number if applicable.
- All team members details, including full name, email address and student/staff number if applicable.
- Select the competition you wish to enter. When selecting a competition you are agreeing that your team will be available to play at any time within the specified period as listed on the social sport timetable. Due to the large number of teams participating in social sport competitions we are unable to accommodate game time requests.
- Make online registration payment using a credit or debit card.
^Amount of game weeks and finals structure is determined by the number of teams in the competition.