Scholarship is aimed at supporting young students to experience the New York and Prato programs. In honour and memory of Anna Chmiel, who was a clarinet student at the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
Total value of $2000
- Variable depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement, performance as determined by the School of Music, and financial disadvantage
- Minimum of a Weighted Average Mark of 70% in your principle music study
All conditions must be met
- Australian or a New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Continuing full-time music performance student enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the School of Music at Monash Clayton campus
- Enrolled in a New York or Prato Music Tour
- Experiencing financial disadvantage
|Application and other information|