Total value of $4000
- $4000 paid for one year only, with the option to reapply each year.
|Number offered || |
- Five scholarships are available for 2017.
|Selection || |
- Based on leadership potential and the applicants willingness to share their time, skills and experiences with secondary school students. Selection will also be based on academic achievement and participation as an Access Monash Mentor. Applicants will be interviewed.
All conditions must be met
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- An Australian or a New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa; and
- A continuing full-time Monash undergraduate or postgraduate student; and
- An Access Monash Mentor who has completed at least 12 months of service as an Access Monash Mentor within the last 2 years prior to appointment; and
- From an under-represented community.
|Application and other information |
- Cannot be deferred
- You must apply for the role of Access Monash Mentor and the associated Monash Mentor Leader scholarship.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in late November - please ensure you are available during this time.
- Find out more about application information