|Benefits || |
|Number offered || |
- Variable depending on funding.
|Selection || |
- Based on academic achievement
- Must have achieved a high distinction weighted average mark (80%)
- Applicants must submit an essay (of 4000 characters or less, including spaces) addressing the following:
- How will the scholarship benefit you?
- Demonstrate the potential to make an impact as a medical practitioner.
- Where you see yourself in 10 years' time in terms of professional practice and engagement.
- Demonstrate that your activities outside the formal confines of the medical school have had an effect on other people?
Preference may be given to applicants who demonstrate financial disadvantage
All conditions must be met
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- A full-time current Monash undergraduate student studying the final year of the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at a Monash campus in Australia (includes graduate entry at Gippsland campus).
|Retention || |
- You must maintain full-time enrolment
- You will be asked to provide a progress report on the benefits of this scholarship to the donor at the end of the year
|Application and other information |