This bursary has been introduced to inspire undergraduate MBBS students from Victoria who aspire to give back to the community through general practice.
Total value of $1000
|Number offered |
- One scholarship is available in 2017
- Based on need
- Consideration may be given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
All conditions must be met
- Australian citizen from Victoria experiencing financial disadvantage
- Current undergraduate student enrolled in the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at a Monash campus in Australia*, including students from the School of Rural Health, Churchill.
*Excludes students enrolled in the Graduate entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at the Monash Gippsland campus
|Application and other information|
- Cannot be deferred
- You will be asked to submit an annual report to the donor
- Find out more about application information