The University reviews the academic progress of all students to help you successfully complete your course. If, however, the University considers your progress unsatisfactory, we may decide to intervene, as outlined below.
Please remember to use your Monash student email for all communications, even if you’re encumbered.
Early warning letters
Academic Progress Committee
- Receiving a Notice of Hearing and Referral
- Attending an Academic Progress Committee Hearing
- Reflecting on the Committee's decision
Rules and procedures
- Faculty rules for academic progress
- Academic Progress Intervention Strategy Procedures (pdf, 0.05 mb)
- Faculty Academic Progress Committee Procedures (pdf, 0.12 mb)
- Medical Report Guidelines (pdf, 0.06 mb)
Advocacy from student associations
Independent from the University, student associations can provide you with advocacy and support.