Skip to content

How to apply - postgraduate for domestic students


Find out if you are a domestic student.


Note: Master of Teaching applicants need to apply through VTAC. For more information, see How to apply for a Master of Teaching.

Mid-year intake

Visit our mid-year page to search for courses available for entry mid-year.

Online and distance study (off-campus)

To apply to study online or by distance first read through the step-by-step guide, then complete an online application. For more information about studying off-campus, see online, distance and part-time study.

Research courses

For research courses, you can apply at any time of the year. However, for research courses that have a coursework component, you apply at the beginning of the year or mid-year (depending on the course). Visit the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research for more information.