Skip to content

How to apply - undergraduate for domestic students


Find out if you are a domestic student.

On-campus study

To apply for an undergraduate course on-campus, you need to register and apply online through VTAC the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre. The only exception to this is if you are applying for mid year (Semester 2) entry.

Mid-year intake

Visit our mid-year page to search for courses available for entry mid-year.

Online and distance study (off-campus)

We offer many courses with online and distance study options at Monash University. For more information about off-campus education, see online, distance and part-time study.

To apply to study at Monash by distance you need to apply online. Some courses may need extra information. Not all courses are available for off-campus learning. Check your course for more information.

Alternative pathways

There are many ways to gain entry to a course at Monash. If you don't meet our entry requirements, there are a number of ways you can get started. To find out more, visit alternative pathways.

Special entry

Monash recognises that some applicants may have experienced difficulties that have prevented them from getting into university. We offer a range of special admissions schemes that may help you gain entry to your chosen course.