If you want to discuss your study options at Monash you have lots of choices:
- Ask us online
- Meet a Monash adviser
- Find a Monash education agent
- Ask a current student
- Contact, forms and checklists
Ask us online
Meet a Monash adviser
You have many chances to meet Monash advisers in your home country.
If you're in Australia, you can visit us at 871 Dandenong Road, Caulfield East (near the Caulfield Railway Station).
Find out when and where you can meet a Monash adviser in your country.
Find a Monash education agent
An education agent can help you with your university application and the visa arrangements. They:
- understand the university system in Australia
- can tell you about courses and entry requirements
- can help you apply
- can help you organise any other documents you'll need
- can help you with visas and other important arrangements.
Only Monash-accredited agents can represent Monash University. They have expert knowledge of the university and our courses.
Monash-accredited agents represent all or most courses offered by Monash University, Monash College and the Monash University English Language Centre.
Not all agents who claim to represent Monash are licensed Monash agents. To check, please use the Monash agents database.
Some agents may charge a fee for additional services including out-of-pocket expenses. Ask the agent what these costs are before your appointment.
- Find a Monash-accredited agent.
- Nominate another agent for your Monash application (pdf 28kb).
- Provide us with feedback about your agent.
Ask a current student
You can ask current students for practical advice about the student experience at Monash and contact students from your country.
But be careful! Check any advice current students give you with us. Information about your course choice, entry requirements, costs or the enrolment process can change from year-to-year.
Monash contacts, forms and checklists
For staff contacts at Monash and support resources see contacts, forms and checklists.