Late applications for the following scholarships are open as per the dates below:
Supporting documentation must also have been submitted by this time.
- Law Mobility Equity Bursary - applications close Monday 30 March (5pm)
- Monash PSA Insurance Medical Science Honours Scholarship - applications close Monday 30 March (5pm)
- Stan Robson Rural Pharmacy Equity Scholarship - applications close Thursday 26 March (5pm)
Before you begin:
- you must have your Monash student ID and a valid Monash username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30-60 minutes to complete
- students who are employed full-time by Monash University on a continuing basis or a fixed term contract for 12 months or greater. are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and
If you are an Australian Year 12 student, you will automatically be assessed for merit scholarships. If you are a non Australian Year 12 student and have applied direct to Monash or
through an agent you'll be automatically considered for the:
- Business and Economics International Pathway Scholarship
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Berwick International Scholarship
- Science International Merit Scholarship
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research.