Late applications for a select group of scholarships will open Monday 19 January 2015.
Applications close Friday 13 February (5pm).
Supporting documentation must also be submitted by Friday 13 February (5pm)
Before you begin:
- you must have your Monash student ID and a valid Monash username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30-60 minutes to complete
- students who are employed full-time by Monash University on a continuing basis or a fixed term contract for 12 months or greater. are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and
If you are an Australian Year 12 student, you will automatically be assessed for merit scholarships. If you are a non Australian Year 12 student and have applied direct to Monash or
through an agent you'll be automatically considered for the:
- Business and Economics International Pathway Scholarship
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Berwick International Scholarship
- Science International Merit Scholarship
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research.