Did you apply for a course and/or scholarship through VTAC in 2013?
You're automatically considered for merit scholarships on the VTAC applicant merit scholarships list if you:
- are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- submitted a course application through VTAC (between August and December 2013), and listed Monash as at least one preference
You're considered if you:
- have experienced disadvantage, and
- submitted an application through the VTAC scholarship portal (between August and October 2013)
We assess you based on the application and supporting documents you provided to VTAC. VTAC applications closed on 18th of October, 2013. Check the offer status to see what scholarships are still to be offered.
Domestic course applicants not applying through VTAC
- You must have your Monash student ID and a valid "authcate" username and password
- Please check the supporting documentation web page for information you may need to provide
- Set aside 1/2 hour to 1 hour, so that you can complete your application in one sitting
If you're an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent you'll be automatically considered for the:
- Business and Economics International Pathway Scholarship
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Berwick International Scholarship
- Science International Merit Scholarship
A separate application form must be submitted for the following scholarships:
International Australian Year 12 and IB applicants
You are automatically assessed for scholarships when you submit a course application through VTAC.
International honours applicants
To be considered for an honours scholarship you must apply directly to Monash once you have received a course offer and a valid "authcate" username and password.
Scholarship offers will be finalised in April. An offer letter will be sent to your postal address if you've been successful. Current Monash students will be notified at the end of April if their application has been unsuccessful. We will send the notification to your student email account. Check the offer status to see what scholarships are still to be offered.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research.