Domestic applicants applying through VTAC
You'll be automatically considered for merit scholarships on the VTAC applicant merit scholarships list if you are:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- submit a course application through VTAC and list Monash as at least one preference
You will be considered if you:
We assess you based on the application and supporting documents you provide to VTAC. VTAC applications are now open, and will close at 5pm, 18th of October. Check the offer status to see what scholarships are still to be offered.
Domestic course applicants not applying through VTAC
Applications for 2014 are now closed. Applications for a select group of scholarships will reopen for current students in mid January 2014. Please check back at this page for details closer to that date.
If you're an international student and apply to Monash through an agent you'll be automatically be considered for the:
- Business and Economics International Pathway Scholarship
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship
- Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Berwick International Scholarship
- Science International Merit Scholarship
A separate application form must be submitted for the following scholarships:
International Australian Year 12 and IB applicants
You are automatically assessed for scholarships when you submit a course application through VTAC.
International honours applicants
To be considered for an honours scholarship you must apply directly to Monash once you have received a course offer and a valid Authcate username and password.
Scholarship offers will be finalised in April. An offer letter will be sent to your postal address if you've been successful. Current Monash students will be notified at the end of April if their application has been unsuccessful. We will send the notification to your student email account. Check the offer status to see what scholarships are still to be offered.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research.