Message from Mr Simon McKeon AO, Chancellor, Monash University:
"Monash stands for inclusion and is committed to making sure that every student has the opportunity to achieve their true potential. The Chancellor’s Cup Golf Day is a wonderful opportunity for Monash alumni and friends to join the University in this endeavour.
The goal of the Chancellor’s Cup Golf Day is to raise funds for the Elite Student Performer Scheme (ESPS) as well as Monash-affiliated sporting clubs. The ESPS is an invaluable initiative that provides support for talented Monash students aspiring to represent the University in sport, performing arts and related disciplines.
Your support for Chancellor's Cup Golf Day will help ensure that cost is not a barrier for those students who drive Monash to excel, either through their participation in a club or society or by competing in high level intervarsity events. I hope you can take this opportunity to take part."
Date: Friday 10 November 2017
Location: Sandhurst Golf Club, Sandhurst Boulevard, Sandhurst VIC
Format: Ambrose, 18 holes
- Registration from 12.00 noon
- Shot gun tee off at 1.30pm
- BBQ from 6.00pm
- Formalities concluding at 7.00pm
Try your luck at our novelty holes and competitions, including:
- Nearest to pin (3rd and 10th holes)
- Longest drive (7th & 18th holes))
Tel: 9905 9364
2015 event summary and photos
Yamaha City team of Ashley Nugawela, Erin Geraghty, David Jones, Michael Pettingill with a net score of 53.125.
Novelty hole winners
- Nearest to pin: Peter Mitchell (hole 3), Andrew Hamer (hole 15)
- Nearest to pin 2nd shot: James Wu (hole 10)
- Longest drive: Thomas Power Horan (hole 9), Tony West (hole 11)
- Straightest drive: Julian Guy (hole 17)