Run or walk with your fellow students, staff and alumni. Starting on Alexandra Avenue, the route takes walkers and runners through the beautiful, scenic botanical gardens.
Fundraising from the event goes to:
- James Macready Foundation, supporting people with acquired brain injury
- Cerebral Palsy Education Centre, providing early intervention education programs teaching children to walk and communicate.
Date: Sunday 15 October 2017
Location: Batman Avenue (150m North of Rod Laver Arena), Melbourne
Registration: prices vary from $20-$155
Options: run or walk from 3km to 42.195km
How to register
- Register on the Melbourne Marathon website and select TeamMONASH as your team, then
- Register with TeamMONASH Please note that TeamMONASH registrations will close at 4:30pm on Thursday 12 October 2017. However, you can still access UniHub and its services at the event, just come and find our UniHub marquee in the Team Village.
Tel: 9905 9364
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- Food, drink, massages, entertainment and cloak room services from Uni Hub (a partnership of Victorian universities working together to provide an amazing event experience)
- Access to the Uni Hub marquee (in the Team Village opposite Gate 2 of the MCG precinct), where you can relax before or after the event.