Explore Melbourne while showing your support for people living with multiple sclerosis.
Ride through the Docklands, experience the spectacular view over the West Gate Bridge and cross the finish line with a buzz at Flemington Racecourse.
Date: Sunday 26 March 2017
Location: Flemington Racecourse, Flemington VIC (start and finish event village located here)
Options: 50km (50% discount applies), 30km (50% discount applies) 6km or 3km
Registration: Half price entry for Monash students, staff and alumni (use promotion code "UNICYCLE" for the 50% discount)
The top 4 fundraisers will get reimbursed their entry fee!!
If you are one of the top 4 fundraisers and you have registered with TeamMONASH you will be reimbursed the cost of your registration!
Just complete this form at the end to let us know your total fundraising and we will contact the top 4 winners. Best of luck!
MS Melbourne Cycle have partnered with Melbourne Bike Share who will provide bike hire services for $3 plus a free helmet!
To take up this offer, please book by calling 1300 733 690 before Friday 17 March 2017. Bike hire collection and return will be at Flemington Racecourse.
How to register
- Register on the MS Melbourne Cycle website and select "Team MONASH" as your team, THEN ALSO
- Register with TeamMONASH. Please note that registrations are now closed. However, the event is offering on the day registrations if you wish to turn up and register then! Feel free to also pop by the UniHub and just explain that you are an "on the day" registrant.
Bib and timing device
After you've registered, event organisers will post you an event bib number and if you're running, a timing device. Don't forget to bring them on the day, and return the timing device at the end of the run.
Benefits of being part of TeamMONASH
- First time participants with TeamMONASH get free TeamMONASH merchandise
- Food, drink, massage, entertainment and cloak room services from Uni Hub (a partnership of universities working together to provide an amazing event experience)
- Access to the Uni Hub marquee, where you can relax before or after the event.