How to use Class Timetable
Class Timetable is used to view the scheduled times for all units offered by Monash. It includes all unit activities - lectures, tutorials, labs, classes, etc.
Class timetables are available for the following teaching periods at these time:
- semester two 2017 - published 1 May 2017
- semester one 2018 - published 13 Nov 2017
- semester two 2018 - published 7 May 2018
The dates, times and locations in class timetable may change so use it as a guide only.
To find out why and how you would use the class timetable to help plan your personal timetable, see how timetabling works.
See when units are scheduled
You can use class timetable to see when units are scheduled; this may help you plan around your other commitments like work.
- Go to Class Timetable
- Select unit timetables
- Filter units by semester, week and day
- Search by unit name or select unit(s) from the list
- Select report type (grid or list will be most useful)
- Click view timetable
Before you start
- Use the course and unit Handbook to find unit codes
- Understand the codes and abbreviations used in timetables.
Tips for using class timetable
- view just one or two units at once
- be patient with unit search and loading times
- see the instructions below if you are having trouble.
|Instructions||Details||Sample screens (pop-ups)|
|Go to Class Timetable||Select Unit Timetables to view class timetable for next academic year (from mid-October onwards)||Class Timetable landing page|
|Use the filters to find units||Filters and searching|
|List view has filtering function|| Shows all scheduled activity times in a list.|
List view has a search function to filter the class type. For example, enter tutorial to view only tutorials.