Finding accommodation

Whether you’re planning to live on campus or in a share house with friends, we can help you find somewhere to call home.

On-campus accommodation

We have a few on-campus accommodation options for our students, depending on where you’re studying.

These include:

  • The Halls of Residence (Clayton)
  • Normanby House (Clayton)
  • The South-east Flats (Clayton)
  • Peninsula Residences
  • Berwick Residences

Off-campus accommodation

The Yulendj Indigenous Engagement Unit can help you find somewhere to live if you’re thinking of renting a house or an apartment away from campus.

You can also use our off-campus accommodation service.