Experience Monash Summer Camp
Registrations now open for 2018!
The Yulendj Indigenous Engagement Unit invites you to participate in the Experience Monash Indigenous Summer Camp from December 4 - 8, 2018 at the Clayton campus.
The 2018 Summer camp aims to provide Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students from Year 10–12 (must be 16 years old at the time of the camp) with an in-depth insight into university life, while focusing on team-building, motivation, meeting new people, culture, confidence building and health and well-being.
During the camp, students have the opportunity to experience the following:
- Stories, advice and mentoring from our current students
- Cultural activities
- Keynote speeches from community leaders and other inspiring people
- Careers and course advice
- Student support advice
- 'Hands on' activities in:
- Arts and Law
- Art and Design
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Business and Education
- Science, Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences and Pharmacy
- Monash Sport
- Stay on campus
- Question and answer panel with staff and students
- Ten-pin bowling, sport activities and more
To apply, download the camp application form (pdf).
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
Secondary school and community outreach programs
We are available to visit your school or community organisation to talk about the study and employment opportunities that are available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people at Monash University.
We can also facilitate on-campus visits and tours on any of Monash University's domestic campuses.
To discuss school or community organisation visits and campus tours, please contact Kira our Student Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org