COVID-19 Transport and Parking Updates
Last updated 15 September 2021
Parking on campus is operating as usual during the lockdown period. See Parking for more information.
Intercampus Shuttle Bus
Please check these schedules before travelling, as services may be discontinued at short notice.
Clayton - Peninsula
A limited number of weekly services will operate during Semester 2:
|Departs from Clayton||Departs from Peninsula|
|8:10 AM||5:10 PM|
- Monday: 20th Sep, 4th Oct, 11th Oct, 18th Oct
- Tuesday: 21st Sep, 5th Oct
- Thursday: 16th Sep, 23rd Sep, 7th Oct, 14th Oct, 21st Oct
- Friday: 17th Sep, 8th Oct, 15th Oct, 22nd Oct
Peninsula - Frankston Station
A Thursday afternoon service will operate on a trial basis, commencing 16th September:
|Departs from Peninsula||Departs from Frankston Station|
|3:30 PM||4:15 PM|
|4:30 PM||5:15 PM|
|5:30 PM||6:15 PM|
Clayton - Caulfield
Services are temporarily suspended. Timetabled services are expected to resume when on-campus classes return.
Please refer to the PTV Journey Planner for alternative public transport options.
Public Transport service updates
For up to date information on timetable changes during COVID-19, please visit the PTV Coronavirus Information website.
Clayton Bike Arrival Stations
To help in maintaining the cleanliness of these facilities, we have introduced the following measures at the Bike Arrival Stations:
- All personal items must be stored inside lockers or taken with you.
- Towels must not be stored on common drying racks, hooks, or in bathrooms
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes have been provided for all to use
For up-to-date Monash information regarding COVID-19, please visit our dedicated website and fact sheet.