David Pitt - Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
David Pitt is the Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer at Monash University. He oversees:
- business strategy
- financial management
- funding and investments
- Monash capital works programs (worldwide).
Mr Pitt came to Monash in 2005.
He has a Bachelor of Science (first class Honours) with a major in Pure Mathematics and Statistics, a Bachelor of Arts (Economics) from the University of Melbourne, and holds an MBA from RMIT.
Mr Pitt previously held several senior positions at Telstra, most recently as Director of Strategic Projects.
Mr Pitt has gained experience as a company director on the boards of various high technology and communications organisations, as well as international start-ups and joint ventures. He is:
- a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- a member of the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia.
- Finance Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Major Projects
- Financial Resources Management (FiRM)
- Procure to Payment Services
- Strategic Procurement
- Research and Revenue Accounting Services
- Corporate Finance Division
Finance information for staff is available on the Finance Services intranet.
Mr Chiat Lim
Office of the Senior Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
Room 139, Building 3A
Clayton, Victoria, 3800
Telephone: +61 3 9905 2004