Mr Paul Townsend - Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice-President
Paul Townsend is the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice-President of Monash University. He oversees:
- business strategy
- financial management
- funding and investments
- Monash capital works programs (worldwide).
A highly-qualified commercial executive, Mr Townsend has an extensive record in capital management, equity and debt capital market activities, including substantial experience as a CFO within ASX listed companies.
Prior to his appointment at Monash University, Mr Townsend’s career encompassed a variety of executive roles and industries, including:
- CFO of Asaleo Care (2012 to 2017);
- CFO of Pacific Hydro (2010 to 2012);
- CFO of Futuris Automotive Group (2004 to 2010);
He has also held accounting and management roles at Ernst & Young and KPMG.
Paul holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) from Swinburne University of Technology and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Australia.
- Finance Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Major Projects
- Financial Resources Management (FiRM)
- Procure to Payment Services
- Strategic Procurement
- Research and Revenue Accounting Services
- Corporate Finance Division
Finance information for staff is available on the Finance Services intranet.
Office of the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice-President
Room G03, Chancellery Building 3C
34 Exhibition Walk
Clayton, Victoria, 3800
Telephone: +61 3 9905 2004