SEAMS camp dates and applications
Do you want to meet other students like you, be inspired and discover the possibilities maths and science have to offer? Get involved in SEAMS!
SEAMS gives you the chance to:
- Get a head start on your maths and science VCE subjects
- Attend camps at Monash University and the University of Melbourne during your school holidays
- Connect with other students who share your interests, and make new friends
- Experience university life first-hand
- Explore the options available for your future
- Get ongoing support online and invitations to special events throughout the year.
All meals and activities are provided, and there is no cost to participate.
SEAMS is offered to VCE students at our partner schools in Victoria studying Maths Methods and Chemistry or Physics in the year of participation.
Camps and applications for 2019
Year 11 camp will be held at the University of Melbourne on 21-23 January 2019.
Year 12 camp will be held at Monash University on 23-25 January.
Applications open Monday 8 October.
How to apply
When your teacher has nominated you to participate in the program, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application.
- Step 2: Ask your parents to fill out the authorisation form and return it to the SEAMS office.
SEAMS applications close Friday 16 November.