SEAMS camp dates and applications
Do you want to meet other students like you, be inspired and discover the possibilities maths and science have to offer? Get involved in SEAMS!
SEAMS gives you the chance to:
- Get a head start on your maths and science VCE subjects
- Attend camps at Monash University and the University of Melbourne during your school holidays
- Connect with other students who share your interests, and make new friends
- Experience university life first-hand
- Explore the options available for your future
- Get ongoing support online and invitations to special events throughout the year.
All meals and activities are provided, and there is no cost to participate.
SEAMS is offered to students attending one of our partner schools in Victoria who will be studying Year 11 or 12 Maths Methods and at least one of Chemistry or Physics in the year of participation.
Camps and applications for 2018
Year 11: 15 – 17 January 2018 at Monash University
Year 12: 15 – 17 January 2018 at the University of Melbourne
How to apply
SEAMS applications have now closed for 2018
- Step 1: Check the list to make sure SEAMS is offered to your school. If you would like to participate but your school is not one of our partner schools, ask your teacher or year level coordinator to contact us.
- Step 2: Fill out the online application.
- Step 3: Ask your parents to fill out the authorisation form and return it to the SEAMS office.