Off-campus options

"I contacted MRS' Off-campus Accommodation Services to find accommodation when I first arrived to commence my studies. Now I’m settled as I was able to find appropriate accommodation within my budget and very close to campus. Therefore, I recommend that any Monash student needing assistance should not hesitate to contact the staff for their accommodating and inclusive service!"

Read more about Mapitso's off-campus accommodation journey

Monash Campus locations and their surrounding suburbs

Where you'll live is one of the most important decisions you'll make at university and when it comes to choosing a place to live, everyone's a little different.

If you choose to live in the private rental market on your own, or with a group of friends, we’re here to help you make an informed decision.

Click on the links below for more information about the suburbs that surround the Monash Campuses.

Caulfield Campus Clayton Campus Parkville & City Campus Peninsula Campus

You are not alone. We can help you make an informed decision.