Monash University Preferred Student Accommodation

Monash University Preferred Student Accommodation Providers

We can’t wait to welcome you to Melbourne! If you need help finding a place to live off-campus, Monash University has a number of preferred accommodation providers who offer a range of room types. We encourage you to visit their websites below to find an option that suits your needs.

If you prefer to find accommodation in the private rental market, you should contact our dedicated off-campus accommodation team through You can also find lots of helpful information on the MRS off-campus website, including rental rates, where to look and more!

These providers offer accommodation in the Central Business District which is located approximately 22km from Clayton Campus, and 14km from the Caulfield Campus.

Please note, each of the providers listed below will have different levels of availability.


Monash University makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of the information on this website or any linked external website and reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this website at any time without notice.

The owners of any external websites linked on this website operate independently from Monash University and are not formally affiliated with Monash University in any way. Monash University is not responsible for the information contained on any external linked website and does not endorse or approve of the content of those websites.

Monash University specifically does not endorse any form of shared (a room occupied by more than one person) occupancy student accommodation offered by preferred student accommodation providers.

To the extent permitted by law, Monash University and its officers, employees, agents and contractors do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of the information on this website or any external linked website, or from any dealings with preferred student accommodation providers or other organisations.