Short Term Accommodation Fee Regulations
See pricing for our short term accommodation - staff and visitors to Monash University. All rent is charged on a per night basis.
- Check out time is 10:00am and check in time is 3:00pm;
- Visitors departing after 10:00am or arriving prior to 3:00pm, will be charged for an additional night;
- All electricity, gas, and water usage charges are included in this price;
- Accommodation rental charges are GST exempt;
- Telephones in the Short Term Accommodation properties have local call dialling facilities only;
- Visitors staying at Beddoe Avenue need to make their own arrangements for internet access via an independent service provider;
- Visitors staying in Normanby Road and 221 Clayton Road have access to internet that is available in rooms using the Monash server and a valid Monash authcate is required. Please enquire at the MRS Administration Office on arrival for assistance with activation;
- Additional invoices will be issued for any damage to visitors’ rooms;
- Visitors who fail to leave the premises in a reasonable condition i.e. garbage removed, kitchen dishes washed and returned to the storage provided, will be charged an additional cleaning fee;
- Visitors staying less than three (3) consecutive nights in Normanby House will incur a once-off cleaning surcharge;
- A minimum booking of three (3) consecutive nights is required for Clayton Road and Beddoe Avenue accommodation;
- Visitors who continue their residency in 2021 are advised that the rates could change from 1 January 2021.
MRS reserves the right to change the Short Term Accommodation Fee Regulations and Terms and Conditions at any time.