68 Beddoe Avenue
An accommodation option available to new staff, visiting academics and visiting parents/guardians of Monash students is located at 68 Beddoe Avenue.
This is a fully self-contained house on the western side of the Clayton campus. It’s ideal for families – a five-minute walk to the campus and two minutes to childcare facilities.
The house includes:
- Three bedrooms
- Fully self-contained kitchen with all appliances: stove, refrigerator, toaster, electric jug, microwave and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Lounge room with television
- Laundry with washing machine, external clothes line and dryer
- All linen and bedding is supplied
- One bathroom, with separate bath, shower and basin
- Separate toilet
- Large backyard
- Phone access
- Single car garage