Learnership opportunity for South African alumni
We've become aware of a learnership opportunity that alumni in South Africa may be interested in.
Covidien is looking for top sales and marketing graduates to join their Medical Devices team on a 12-month learnership programme. The incumbent will gain valuable experience within the industry. The positions are based at their head office in Midrand, Gauteng starting as soon as possible. Find out more about Covidien.
The position involves selling Covidien's surgical products to hospitals and healthcare professionals. Duties include product promotion, building relationships, and five detailed calls and 10 follow up calls per week.
Skills and requirements
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Business, or Commerce
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation, selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Aptitude to learn and understand anatomy, physiology and surgical procedures
- Only South African citizens are eligible to apply
- Minimum academic average of 65 per cent
- Email your CV, cover letter and a copy of your academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 March 2012.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview