Skalata Ventures October 2020 Program
We're pleased to announce that six companies, all founded or co-founded by Monash alumni, have been accepted to the Skalata Ventures October 2020 program.
The Skalata Ventures program helps founders build significant and sustainable businesses by providing up to $250,000 funding to help companies scale and grow their customer base. Nearly 200 applications were received, with 15 companies selected for this year’s cohort.
Monash University would like to extend a congratulations to all alumni winners, particularly:
- Build Labour, co-founded by alumna, Sacha Koffman
- Curvecrete, co-founded by alumnus, Daniel Prohasky
- Edapt, founded by alumnus, Chris Hoang
- Hearsay, founded by alumna, Pip Stocks
- onPodio, founded by Monash alumnus, Kal Jamshidi
- Style Sourcebook, founded by Monash alumna, Lisa Cousens
We’re inspired by your efforts and can’t wait to see the game-changing ideas and innovations that you come up with.