East coast USA
With more than 4,500 alumni based in the United States there is an opportunity to encourage the Monash University alumni to reconnect with their peers, share expertise, connections and perspectives and support the University’s vision and priorities.
Established in 2014, the Global Leaders’ Network Advisory Committee East Coast USA has hosted the Global Discovery Program Study Tours in New York City in 2015, 2016, and 2017. The Committee has also partnered with Monash University to expand the program to host Monash University students for internships.
For more information on the Global Discovery Program, visit monash.edu/global-discovery. Monash has appointed in-country International Alumni Manager, John Crozier-Durham to support this priority location.
Please contact John Crozier-Durham to talk about how you can be part of this network.
International Alumni Manager - North America
Monash University (New York)
M: +1(516)476 5307
Global Leaders Network Advisory Committee
- Patrick Loftus-Hills BSc 1989 LLB 1991, Partner and Managing Director Moelis and Company, Chair of the Global Leaders’ Network Advisory Committee
- Anne Valentine Andrews BEc 1992 LLB(Hons) 1995, Managing Director Black Rock, Deputy Chair of the Global Leaders’ Network Advisory Committee
- Sue Fennessy BA(SocSc) 1994, Founder and Chairman We Are 8, Founder and Global Chief Executive Officer Standard Media Index (SMI)
- Karl Redenbach BA 1999 LLB 2000, Co-Founder and CEO Live Tiles
- Dimitra Manis BBus(Mgt) 1992, Chief Human Resource Officer, Revlon