ANDS, Nectar, RDS run training workshops for data trainers and also provide the training materials for reuse. An example is the Powering up your 2018 (data skills) training course. To date this course has been run in
- Brisbane - workshop materials
- Melbourne - workshop materials
- Perth - workshop materials
- Sydney - workshop materials
- Adelaide - workshop materials
- Canberra - workshop materials
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to someone about running a data trainers workshop for your institution or region.
Sites with multiple training resources
The links below are to clearing houses or repositories of training materials specifically around building skills and capabilities in research data management. Materials can often be used as is or re-purposed for specific institutions or groups.
- Training Resources Guide: more than 40 courses complied by the World Data Service with many known and new training resources and also some that have a discipline focus.
- Resources for Researchers, Authors, and Repositories in Managing Data: compiled by COPRESS, including resources, tools, training materials and guidelines to help researchers, authors and journals in managing data throughout the data lifecycle.
- Digital Curation Centre (UK): links to international data management focused training initiatives and materials. Includes an excellent skills frameworks section for planning training.