Advisory Board and Management Committee
The Advisory Board will:
- Provide guidance, advice and input to the development of a 3-year Strategic Plan for 2019-2021 to be developed by the Herb Feith Indonesian Engagement Centre and monitor progress.
- Assist in identification of opportunities for collaboration consistent with the strategic goals of the Herb Feith Indonesian Engagement Centre and ensure its alignment to the Faculty and University strategic goals.
- Support the development of engagement activities with identified key internal and external stakeholders (seminar series, visiting scholars’ fellowships, conferences).
- Provide advice on trends and developments which may impact on the Monash connections with Indonesia.
The Board provides advice to the Management Committee of the Herb Feith Indonesian Engagement Centre and the Arts Faculty (the Associate Dean International and Associate Dean Enterprise).
The Advisory Board is comprised of:
- Professor Jo Lindsay (Chair)
Associate Dean Enterprise, Faculty of Arts
- Professor Edward Buckingham
Director, Engagement, Faculty of Business & Economics
- Dr Anita Dewi
Research and Learning Coordinator, Matheson Library
- Ms Joanna Donagan
Director Global Initiatives Global Engagement, Office of the President and Vice-Chancellor
- Mr David Feith
- Associate Professor Kevin Foster
Head of School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics, Faculty of Arts
- Dr Cecilia Hewlett
Associate Dean (International), Faculty of Arts,
Director, Monash University Prato Centre
- Dr Nadirsjah Hosen
Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Law
- Professor Margaret Kartomi
Ethnomusicology, Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music, Faculty of Arts
- Ms Yacinta Kurniasih
Assistant Lecturer, Indonesian Studies
- Professor Julian Millie
Acting Director, Monash Herb Feith Indonesian Engagement Centre
Head, Anthropology Program, School of Social Sciences, Faculty of Arts
- Dr Jemma Purdey
Research Fellow, Australia – Indonesia Centre
- Dr Eugene Sebastian
Director, Australia – Indonesia Centre
- Ms Emily Heng
Director of Partnerships and Memberships, Australia-Indonesia Youth Association (AIYA)
- Professor Jacqui True
Professor, Politics & International Relations, School of Social Sciences, Faculty of Arts
- Mr Ibnurrais Nisfusyah Yani
President of PPIA Monash