Faculty of Arts
- Associate Professor Fay Anderson (School of Media, Film and Journalism)
- Dr Kathryn Benier (Criminologist, School of Social Sciences) Areas of expertise: victimisation experiences, spatial ecology, and intervention analysis.
- Dr Kristen Davis (Criminologist, School of Social Science) Areas of expertise: homelessness, housing & social disadvantage and LGBTQI research.
- Dr Karla Elliott (Sociologist, School of Social Sciences) Areas of expertise: primary prevention; adolescent family violence; men and masculinities; migrant and faith communities.
- Professor Kerry O'Brien (Sociology, School of Social Sciences)
- Associate Professor Steven Roberts (Sociologist, School of Social Sciences)
- Dr Narelle Warren (Anthropologist, School of Social Sciences) Areas of expertise: Neurological disability; Behaviours of concern and the impact on relationships.
Faculty Art, Design and Architecture
- Associate Professor Nicole Kalms (Department of Design and founding director of the Monash University XYX Lab) Areas of expertise: Housing for women at-risk of homelessness, Violence against women and the public/private divide.
Faculty of Business and Economics
- Associate Professor Michelle Greenwood (Department of Management) Areas of expertise: domestic violence and organization and domestic violence and work.
Faculty of Law
- Associate Professor Becky Batagol
- Professor Paula Gerber
- Sevasti Maramis
- Dr Tania Penovic (Deputy Associate Dean (International)) Areas of expertise: reproductive coercion, gender-based violence under international human rights law and reproductive violence.
- Associate Professor Adiva Sifris
Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Dr Darshini Ayton (Health Services, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology and preventive medicine Alfred Hospital)
- Dr Susan Baidawi (ARC DECRA Senior Research Fellow, Department of Social Work) Areas of expertise: Adolescent family violence, impacts of family violence on children and young people, child protection responses to family violence, intergenerational family violence.
- Associate Professor Lyndal Bugeja (Department of Forensic Medicine) Areas of expertise: Family homicide, family violence death reviews, medico-legal investigation, sexual violence and non-fatal strangulation / neck compression.
- Professor Belinda Gabbe (Head of the Emergency and Trauma Research Unit, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine)
- Professor Jayashri Kulkarni (Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre) Areas of expertise: women's mental health, clinical treatment of survivors of trauma, neurobiological research, early life trauma.
- Dr Carlyn Muir (Monash University Accident Research Centre) Areas of expertise: health and wellbeing of emergency service workers (including those responding to family violence, injury and violence.
- Dr Samone McCurdy (Former Deputy Head of Department and Course Coordinator, Department of Social Work. Current Gender Equity Advisor to Victoria Police) Areas of expertise: Gender Mainstreaming; Men, work and gender disadvantage; Sexual Harassment; Family Violence Education; Gender and Policy Analysis and Employment and Gender.
- Professor Rosemary Sheehan (Department of Social Work)
- Professor Aron Shlonsky (Department of Social Work) Areas of expertise: Child maltreatment, evidence synthesis, implementation science, quantitative analytics.
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education)
- Professor Margaret Hay (Head, Monash Centre for Professional Development and Monash Online Education)