Monash Academy of Korean Studies Prize
Monash Korean Studies will be awarding prizes of $1,500 to each student who achieves the highest mark on the final written assignment in all ten Korean Studies units in 2020.
This program is supported by the Core University Program for Korean Studies through the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea and Korean Studies Promotion Service of the Academy of Korean Studies (AKS-2017-OLU-2250002).
Prize Details and Selection Criteria:
- Ten prizes of $1,500 each will be awarded in total.
- One prize will be awarded for each of the ten Korean Studies unit in 2020: ATS 1171/2171, ATS 2160, ATS 2173, ATS 3175, ATS 3805, ATS 1172/2172, ATS 2174, ATS 3156, ATS 3176, ATS 3321.
- The prize for each unit will be awarded to the student who achieves the highest mark on the final written assignment in each unit.
- For detailed conditions, please see the Monash Korean Studies Moodle site: https://lms.monash.edu/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=2052857
Administration of Awards
- The winners of the prizes will be identified by the Korean Studies program. No applications are needed.
- Offer letters and payments will be processed by the Coursework Scholarships Unit.
- The winners will also be announced on the Korean Studies Moodle site
If you have any questions, please contact Lucien Brown (email@example.com).