New resource now available: Listening Tasks for Senior Secondary Students of Japanese
The Monash Japanese Language Education Centre is pleased to announce the launch of a new resource for learning Japanese.
The Monash Japanese Language Education Centre is pleased to announce the launch of a new resource:
New resource: Listening Tasks for Senior Secondary Students of Japanese
- This resource provides 40 tasks; a variety of tasks types, text types and topics relevant to senior secondary Japanese second language.
- This is a completely new resource and all tasks are relevant to senior curricula around Australia.
- The tasks are organised under themes and level of difficulty.
- The resource includes, listening recording, listening script, task sheet and answer sheet.
- For the first time we are offering these as a download to make it easier and more convenient for teachers.
The materials are available now for purchase at Shop Monash. You can view a sample here.
The process of purchasing and downloading the materials:
- Customer login: https://shop.monash.edu/customer/account/login. Create an account or log in if you're already registered.
- Add to cart
- Check My Cart
- Proceed to Check Out > Pay
- After payment > Go to My Account > Account Dashboard > My downloadable products
- Click download (currently there are 5 files to download). *Please note a limit of 2 downloads per file are available.
If you experience any issues, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org