Audition schedule for 2021 entry
All applicants will be required to submit a video or folio audition (depending on specialisation) for 2021 entry.
There will be three audition rounds – the audition rounds will be held between September and December 2020 for all specialisations: Performance (Classical and Jazz), Popular Music, and Composition & Music Technology.
Students only need to register for one of the audition rounds. If you missed Round 1 or 2, please register for Round 3. Round 3 is open.
Audition round process
- Step 1: Online registration. Register here for round 3.
- After registration you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your audition video or folio.
- Step 2: Audition video or folio submission
- Audition video or folio submissions will be assessed by academic staff. If your audition is successful, you will be invited to an interview.
- Applicants will receive their audition outcome.
- Step 3: Interview for applicants with successful auditions (via Zoom)
- Applicants who have attended an interview will receive their audition and interview outcome.
Round 1 audition dates
|Registration deadline||5pm, Friday 4th September|
|Video/Folio submissions due||5pm, Monday 7th September|
|Notification of interview (if applicable)||Monday 21st September|
|Callback interviews (via Zoom)||Monday 28th September - Friday 2nd October (limited opportunity to reschedule)|
Round 2 audition dates
|Registration deadline||5pm, Friday 9 October|
|Video/Folio submissions due||5pm, Monday 12 October|
|Notification of interview (if applicable)||Monday 26 October|
|Callback interviews (via Zoom)||Monday 2 November - Friday 6 November (limited opportunity to reschedule)|
Round 3 audition dates
|Registration deadline||5pm, Monday 2 November|
|Video/Folio submissions due||5pm, Friday 6 November|
|Notification of interview (if applicable)||Wednesday 2 December|
|Callback interviews (via Zoom)||Wednesday 9th - Wednesday 16th December (limited opportunity to reschedule)|
We wish you the best of luck with your audition and course selection.