About the Event
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a major catalyst for disruption around the world, with repercussions unfolding across all levels of societies.
The impact on the education sector has been on a scale never seen before, with school closures and the rapid and forced move to online learning.
This event aims to build an understanding of the major issues faced by education systems through the ASEAN region. The symposium will provide a collaborative platform where Australian and ASEAN researchers, policy makers and educators will come together to discuss and share major education issues facing their countries.
Themes covered during this free four day online symposium will include:
- Impact on educational systems
- Inclusive education in a post-COVID world
- Educational leadership and COVID-19: What are we learning?
- Educational technology in a post-COVID world
- To build understanding of the major issues faced by education systems through the ASEAN region during and post-COVID.
- To provide a forum for experts in Australia and ASEAN countries to share evidence on challenges facing their education systems, identify areas for research collaboration (with a view to strengthening research capability), and build understanding of impacts of COVID-19.