Call for Extended Abstract Submissions
If you are interested in presenting a paper at the symposium, we invite you to submit an extended abstract (1000 – 1500 words) on the following topics:
- Sector citizenship
- Integrating health and social care systems
- Sharing health information across organisational and occupational boundaries
- Co-design and building partnerships and collaboration
- Institutional entrepreneurship and transformational change in healthcare systems
- Disruptive innovation and healthcare
- Building collaboration, capability and capacity for healthcare innovation
Submissions can be made by completing the abstract submission template.
The deadline for extended abstract submission is 2 May 2016.
All extended abstracts must be prepared according to the abstract submission template and emailed to Kathy Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The maximum length for extended abstract is 1500 words.
Accepted abstracts will be notified on 16 May 2016. Please read the following general information, terms and conditions before submitting your extended abstract.
General Information, Terms and Conditions
It is recommended that the presenting author's contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process.
- All extended abstracts must be submitted no later than 2 May 2016.
- All extended abstracts must be submitted in English and the maximum length is 1500 words (please use limited references, only if necessary).
- Presenting author biographies are limited to 100 words. Your biography should be written using complete sentences and in the third person, please refrain from using bullet points. Your biography should contain information relative to your position, career history and professional achievements.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted; however, please be aware that only one oral presentation will be assigned per registered delegate for successful applicants.
- Your extended abstract will appear in print on the book of program and abstracts.
Accepted abstracts will be notified by 16 May 2016.
Terms and Conditions
In submitting an abstract, all presenters agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that each author / presenter listed agrees with the content of this abstract and has given permission to be listed as an author / presenter.
- I have checked the accuracy of the information and referencing within this abstract.
- I understand that should my abstract be accepted for presentation, I am required to complete the registration for the symposium. I understand that my abstract will not be published until my registration and full payment has been received.
- I hereby provide permission for the symposium organisers to publish my abstract in the symposium program, symposium proceedings and symposium website.
- I hereby provide permission for the symposium organisers to publish the email address of the presenters (as listed in the abstract) in the symposium program, symposium proceedings and symposium website.
- I understand that my abstract will be published, if accepted, as submitted and that no editing to grammar or spelling will be undertaken by the symposium organisers.