Our vision and purpose
To create a thriving, equitable and sustainable future for all.
Through inclusive business education and research, we develop leaders and empower communities to solve global economic, environmental and social challenges.
While pursuing our mission and vision, and consistent with Monash University, we are committed to:
- Uphold the values of human rights, social justice, and respect for diversity in individuals, communities and ideas
- Provide a collegiate and respectful environment for staff, students and community
- Respect, promote and support Indigenous leadership and participation
- Recognise and reward excellence and leadership in education, research and collaboration
- Commit to integrity, transparency and accountability in our internal governance
- Engage collaboratively with our local, national and international stakeholders
- Champion the Principles for Responsible Management Education and progress the UN Sustainable Development Goals