Note: the ranking behind each publication is based on the ABDC list.
- Atawnah, N., Balachandran, B., Duong, H.N., and Podolski, E.J.: “Does exposure to foreign competition affect stock liquidity? Evidence from industry-level import data”, Journal of Financial Markets 39, 2018, 44-67. (A*)
- Bali, T., Brown, S.J., and Caglayan, M.: “Upside potential of hedge funds as a predictor of future performance”, Journal of Banking and Finance 98, 2018, 212-229 (A*)
- Bali, T., Brown, S.J., Murray, S., and Tang, Y.: “A lottery-demand-based explanation of the beta anomaly”, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 52, 2017, 2369-2397. (A**)
- Dong, M., Dutordoir, M., and Veld, C.: “Why do firms issue convertible bonds?”, Critical Finance Review 7, 2018, 111-164. (A)
- Dou, Y.: “Leaving before bad times: Does the labor market penalize preemptive director resignations?”, Journal of Accounting and Economics 63, 2017, 161-178. (A**)
- Fidrmuc, J.P., Roosenboom, P., and Zhang, E.Q.: “Antitrust merger review costs and acquirer lobbying”, Journal of Corporate Finance 51, 2018, 72-97. (A*)
- Frijns, B., Huynh, T.D.: “Herding in analysts' recommendations: The role of media”, Journal of Banking and Finance 91, 2018, 1-18.(A*)
- Frijns, B., Huynh, T.D., Tourani-Rad, A., and Westerholm, P.J.: “Institutional trading and asset pricing”, Journal of Banking and Finance 89, 2018, 59-77. (A*)
- Jones, C. and Shemesh, J.: “Option mispricing around nontrading periods”, The Journal of Finance 73, 2018, 861-900. (A**)
- Li, L., Liu, H., and Veld, C.: “The effects of bank regulation stringency on seasoned equity offering announcements”, Journal of International Money and Finance 91, 2019, 71-85. (A)
- Mahmoudi, N., Docherty, P., and Moscato, P.: “Deep neural networks understand investors better”, Decision Support Systems 112, 2018, 23-34. (A*)
- Rajmani, A., Van der Poel, M., De Jong, A., and Ongena, S.: “The international diversification of banks and the value of their cross-border M&A advice”, Management Science 63, 2017, 2211-2232.
- Brown, S.J., Lu, Y., Ray, S., and Teo, M.: “Sensation seeking and hedge funds”, The Journal of Finance 73, 2019, 2871-2914. (A**)
- Wilson, J.F. (ed.), Toms, S. (ed.), De Jong, A. (ed.), and Buchnea, E. (ed.): “The Routledge Companion to Business History”, Abingdon Oxon UK: Routledge, 2017 (394 p.).
- An, Z., Chen, Z., Li, D., and Xing, L.: “Individualism and stock price crash risk”, Journal of International Business Studies, 2018 (forthcoming). (A**)
- Cho, I., Contessi, S., Russ, K.N., and Valderrama, D.: “Financial choice and international trade”, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2018 (forthcoming). (A*)
- Docherty, P., and Hurst, G.: “Investor myopia and the momentum premium across international equity markets”, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2018 (forthcoming). (A**)
- Fenech, J.P., Smyth, R., Silvapulle, P., and Zhang, X.: “Nonparametric panel datamodel for crude oil and stock prices in net oil importing countries”, Energy Economics, 2018 (forthcoming). (A*)
- Galpin, N., Jung, H.W.H., Moore, L., and Volkova, E.: “Watch your basket – to determine CEO compensation”, Financial Management, 2018 (forthcoming). (A)
- Lowry, M., Rossi, M., and Zhu, Z.: “Informed trading by advisor banks: Evidence from options holdings”, The Review of Financial Studies, 2018 (forthcoming). (A**)
- Masulis, R., and Zhang, E.: “How valuable are independent directors? Evidence from external distractions”, Journal of Financial Economics, 2018 (forthcoming). (A**)
- Shahriar, A.Z.M.: “Gender differences in entrepreneurial propensity: Evidence from matrilineal and patriarchal societies”, Journal of Business Venturing, 2018 (forthcoming). (A**)
- Balachandran, B., Duong, H.N., and Vu, V.: “Pension deficits and the design of private debt contracts”, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2018 (forthcoming). (A**)