Labour, Equality and Human Rights Research Group
The Labour, Equality and Human Rights Research Group (LEAH) focuses on collaborative research in the fields of:
- Labour relations and employment law
- Equality law
- Human rights, particularly in relation to the impact of business on human rights.
- to undertake high quality research on labour relations and employment law, equality law and human rights in Australia, our region and globally;
- to build cross-disciplinary research collaborations drawing on law and business and other social science disciplines;
- to hold internal and external seminars, workshops and conferences
- to publish the outcomes of our research initiatives in working papers, journals, books, and other forms;
- to provide a platform for obtaining competitive research grants and industry support for research;
- to contribute to legal and policy debates;
- to attract higher degree by research students.
We host – and participate in – workshops, seminars and conferences. In addition, we have regular academic visitors in residence.
The Leah Research Group Twitter Account is: @MonashLEAH