Advisory Board and Committee
- Mary Amiti - Assistant Vice President of the Microeconomic Studies Function at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christopher B. Barrett - Stephen B. and Janice G. Ashley Professor of Applied Economics and Management, International Professor of Agriculture at the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, Professor in the Department of Economics, and a Fellow of the David R. Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future, all at Cornell University.
- Michael R. Carter - Professor of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of California, Davis and Director of the BASIS Assets and Market Access Innovation Lab and the I 4 Index Insurance Innovation Initiative.
- Ian Coxhead - Professor in the Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison and faculty affiliate of the Center for Demography and Ecology, Institute for Research on Poverty, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies, La Follette School of Public Affairs, and Development Studies Ph.D. Program. Honorary Professor, Arndt Corden Department of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hal Hill - H.W. Arndt Professor Emeritus of Southeast Asian Economies in the Arndt Corden Department of Economics, Crawford School at the Australian National University College of Asia and the Pacific.
- Jikun Huang - Professor in the School of Advanced Agricultural Sciences and founding Director of the Centre for Chinese Agricultural Policy at Peking University.
- Xin Meng - Professor at the Research School of Economics, College of Business and Economics at the Australian National University.
- Dilip Mookherjee - Director of the Institute for Economic Development and Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics at Boston University.
- Mari Pangestu - Professor of International Economics at the University of Indonesia, George W. Ball Adjunct Professor of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University, and a former Minister of Trade in the Government of Indonesia.
- Martin Ravallion - Edmond D. Villani Chair of Economics at Georgetown University and a former Director of the World Bank’s research department, the Development Research Group.
- Rohini Somanathan - Professor of Economics at the Delhi School of Economics.
|Qingyuan Du||Lecturer||Department of Economics|
|Brett Inder||Professor||Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics|
|Paul Lajbcygier||Associate Professor||Department of Banking and Finance|
|Anke Leroux||Senior Lecturer||Department of Economics|
|Pushkar Maitra||Professor||Department of Economics|
|Paulo Santos||Lecturer||Department of Economics|
|Russell Smyth||Professor||Department of Economics|
|Srinivas Sridharan||Associate Professor||Department of Marketing|
|Liang Choon Wang||Senior Lecturer||Department of Economics|
|Michael Ward||Professor||Department of Economics|