As part of the School's mission, we look to make a positive impact in a changing world. This is key to what we do at the Centre – we are imbued with a vision to become a leading centre of research on the challenges, practices and potential of doing business in an increasingly globalised marketplace.
The issues facing today's global business community require a multi-faceted approach. Therefore, we have established the Centre with the aim to approach these issues from a multidisciplinary perspective. This allows us to tackle some of these very complex problems in a comprehensive way.
The Centre consists of six research groups, each with their own focus:
- International Consortium for Research on Employment and Work (iCREW)
- Ethical Regulation Research Group
- Leadership Research Group
- Monash Business Policy Forum
- Social Business Action Research Unit
- South-Asia Research Network
Each of these groups has its own area of research expertise, but all are inherently multidisciplinary in their focus and approach.