We are an interdisciplinary and internationally-oriented Research Consortium, bringing together people with expertise in a range of related areas. We have links with other researchers and other institutions in Australia and other countries.
The majority of our members supervise Higher Degree by Research students. We include members from Monash Business School's Department of Management and Department of Business Law and Taxation, from other parts of Monash University, as well as other institutions.
Australian Consortium for Research in Employment and Work (ACREW) Co-Directors
ACREW core members
- Professor Greg Bamber
- Dr Sandra Cockfield
- Associate Professor Brian Cooper
- Professor Fang Lee Cooke
- Professor Helen De Cieri
- Dr Ross Donohue
- Dr Marjorie Jerrard
ACREW associate members
- Professor John Benson (School of Business, Monash University Malaysia)
- Professor Jimmy Donaghey (Warwick University, UK / Monash University)
- Associate Professor Peter Holland (Swinburne University)
- Dr Susan Mayson
- Geoff McGill
- Anne O'Rourke (Department of Business Law and Taxation, Monash Business School, Monash University)
- Dr Tracey Shea
- Associate Professor Cathy Sheehan
- Professor Ed Snape (Hong Kong Baptist University / University of Durham, UK)
- Professor Julian Teicher (CQUniversity)
- Dr Trang Vu
- Adjunct Professor Peter Wilson (Australian Human Resource Institute / Monash University)
- Dr Mike Zhang
- Professor Cherrie Zhu
All those listed above are also members of the Department of Management, Monash Business School, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, unless an alternative designation is shown.
Research students who are working with ACREW members are welcome to be associate members of ACREW.