Our research agenda is interdisciplinary; in particular it covers economics and law. We will continue to draw on interdisciplinary resources and expertise, both within Monash University and externally. This is reflected in our members, as well as our research projects.
Current and ongoing projects within the MBPF include:
- Evaluation of Australia's competition laws
- Design of regulatory institutions
- Relationship between broadcast media and spectrum rights
- Regulation of the banking system
- Structure and regulation of Government Business Enterprises
- Reform of banking systems in developing countries, such as Vietnam