Jindal Global University International Experience
Two Week Online International Immersion
10-21 January 2022
BEX3725 / BEX5725 Engaging with International Business - Perspectives on the India-Australia relationship
This unit may count as a capstone or an elective unit in your undergraduate or postgraduate degree
The IBUS-International Business Experience is a two week online international immersion experience, created in collaboration by Jindal Global Business School and Monash University. Students will come together to explore the India-Australian relationship from a wide range of perspectives.
Students will participate in sessions offered by the Jindal Global Business School, which will include engaging in experiential learning activities, and experiencing first hand accounts of industry perspectives shared by guest speakers from organisations such as KPMG India, FCB India, Craftizen Foundation etc. Monash students will gain wonderful opportunities to network, develop team building skills and work collaboratively together with students from Jindal Global University in India. They will also enjoy a range of fun socio-cultural activities over the two weeks of the program.
Monash Business School will check with your Course Director (PG) or Course Advisor (UG) whether there is room in your program structure to enrol in this unit and whether you can count it as a capstone unit or as an elective.
Students will explore the India-Australia relationship from a wide range of perspectives to enhance their global outlook.
- Business, society and government
- Diversity of consumer behaviour
- Digital markets and competition
- The entrepreneurial landscape
- Common global concerns - social inequalities; climate change impacts
- Historic architecture and heritage
- Cross-cultural workshops - education, sports, entertainment, cuisines
- Application Deadline: 28 November 2021
- Decision Date: 3 December 2021
- Start Date: 10 January 2022
- End Date: 21 January 2022