The Web Enrolment System (WES) opens for re-enrolment on Monday 8 October and closes on 28 November. To secure your spot, and to avoid having to pay late fees, please re-enrol before this closing date.
To ensure you re-enrol correctly, please familiarise yourself with the information below, paying particular attention to course progression requirements and unit information.
You must re-enrol in semesters one and two for next year. It is important to enrol in your full enrolment load, so that there are no delays in being able to register for tutorials.
Important information for re-enrolment
- See re-enrolment dates and details, and Web Enrolment System (WES) guides.
- You need to make sure you are enrolling in the correct units for your course, as an incorrect re-enrolment may require you to extend the duration of your studies to complete the necessary requirements.
Course and unit information is available in the University Handbook. To ensure the correct course progression, you should consult the handbook from the year you commenced your course.
- The Handbook, including information regarding unit offerings, is available from 1 October each year.
- Check here for key dates relating to your re-enrolment. If you do not re-enrol in time, you will lose your place and your course will be discontinued.
- To ensure that you have a workable timetable, we strongly recommend that you enrol in all your units during the re-enrolment period, create a draft timetable in the Monash University Timetable System, then make any relevant adjustments when Allocate+ opens.
Check here for information regarding:
- your enrolment load
- international students' enrolment load
- overloading credit points
- cross-campus unit enrolment
- cross-faculty unit enrolment
- complementary study.
- If you have any unit failures or pending outcomes, please check the information provided to ensure you enrol correctly.